No products in the cart.
Diabetes is one of the common diseases that affect many people in Nigeria and according to a recent statement by selected health experts, it is believed that 11.2m people live with diabetes within Nigeria
Diabetes is a dangerous disease and if not discovered and treated early, can lead to worst health complications. Early diagnose and treatment remains an effective method to tackle it and diabetes is also among the major killer diseases in the world, but with better management, patients can live longer
What is Diabetes?
Also called Diabetes mellitus is a disease that occurs when your blood glucose, also called blood sugar, is too high. Blood glucose is your main source of energy and comes from the food you eat. Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, helps glucose from food get into your cells to be used for energy.
There are majorly two types of diabetes including:
Type 1 Diabetes
In type 1 diabetes, the immune system mistakes the insulin producing cells in the body (Pancreas) for an enemy and attack it and when this happens, your body is unable to create insulin resulting to too much accumulation of sugar in the blood.
Type 2 Diabetes
People with type 2 diabetes have a problem where the body produces insulin but it’s not able to use it effectively, unlike in type 1 diabetes where the body can’t generate insulin, in type 2 diabetes the body still create insulin but it’s not utilize well enough and always lead to pile up sugar or glucose in your bloodstream.
There is a misconception that both diabetes are the same whereas there are actually different but one thing is sure, they are both responsible for the accumulation of blood sugar as a result of to insulin problem
If there is too much glucose in the body (high blood sugar), it can lead to:
- Various organ damage
- Kidney damage
- Heart related problems
- Dry skin
- Problems with your eyes (blurry vision, night blindness)
- Swollen feet and much more
NOTE: While you must take urgent steps to reduce your blood sugar level if it’s too high, you must also understand that your body needs sugar in order to have energy to function well and if your sugar level is too low it will have serious effect on your body.
Some symptoms of Diabetes Include:
- Too much urination even at night
- Always feeling thirsty
- Always feeling tired
- Trying to eat always
- Not bale to see properly (Eye problem)
- Sudden weight loss
- Felling of numbness in your hand or feet
Best Diabetes home treatment in Nigeria
Now it’s obvious you know what causes diabetes, it is important to take steps in order to manage and control the condition effectively to avoid further health complications
People suffering from diabetes in Nigeria can get home treatment to help solve the problem and this is recommended because it saves you extra cost of hospital bills and at the same time very effective
Using supplements made from tested organic ingredients will help to provide treatment for your diabetes even while at home
We always have people who contact us for diabetes health products and we like to recommend forever living products to them and according to these customers feedback, these supplements works
Introducing the Forever Diabetes Wellness Pack and this includes three powerful products we have combined to offer effective treatment for people with diabetes. When you order the wellness pack, you will find the following:
- Aloe Vera Gel: A powerful natural drink made with 97% aloe Vera content which will cleanse toxins from your body, boost your immune system, improve your digestive system and increase your natural energy levels
- Forever Supergreens: This is another powerful drink and it comes in powder form, you will mix it with your favorite liquid and consume everyday. It contains over 20 fruit and d vegetables, there’s no added sugar, it is rich in vitamin C.E and magnesium and will balance and lower your sugar level.
- Forever Nature Min: It supplies vital minerals and help to maintain the mineral balance in the body and when combine with aloe Vera gel and supergreens, you now have an effective solution for your diabetic condition
How to Order
Click the link below and order easily through WhatsApp
We now accept payment on delivery and can deliver same day within Lagos but delivery to other states will arrive within 2 to 3 days