The benefits of Gin Chia:
- Powerful antioxidant
- Can support healthy circulation
- Good source of protein
- Increases stamina and endurance
Gin-Chia combines the powers of ginseng with golden chia to bring you a unique supplement. Golden chia, or North American sage, was used by Southwest indians in the USA at the turn of the 20th Century for its life-sustaining properties. Golden chia contains oestrogen substances. It also acts to improve circulation and is a powerful antioxidant.
Gin-Chia Health Benefits:
- Ginseng is known to have energy giving and healing properties. It contains 11 hormones like saponins.
- Ginseng is a powerful antioxidant and an antidepressant.
- Ginseng can help minimize Epileptic attack.
- Golden Chia contains oestrogen and can help menopausal discomfort.
- Gin-chia is being taken as supplement by men to improve their sexual condition.
- Ginseng is a legendary tonic, earning its name as the “King of Tonics.”
Ginseng is legendary, earning the name amongst oriental users of ‘king of tonics’. It contains eleven hormone-like saponins, making ginseng an adaptogen (a compound that adapts its effects depending on the state of the body). Ginseng is a potent antioxidant. The components read like a nutritional catalogue: vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C and D, calcium, iron, sodium, potassium, zinc, copper, magnesium and manganese. Containing a plant oestrogen that helps supplement low oestrogen, Gin-Chia is a powerful combination for improving stamina and endurance.
Ginseng Role on Erectile dysfunction
Men may take ginseng to treat erectile dysfunction. A 2002 Korean study revealed that 60 percent of men who took ginseng noticed an improvement in their symptoms. In addition, research published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology provided “evidence for the effectiveness of red ginseng in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.”
Both American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius, L.) believed to provide an energy boost, lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduce stress, promote relaxation, treat diabetes, and treat sexual dysfunction in men.
Benefits of ginseng for Fertility in Men:
Some herbalists use this herb for female fertility as well, but its use for female fertility is not as common. It may be used for female fertility where the adrenals are taxed, there is general debility, digestive disorders, stress levels are high or there are autoimmune disorders present.
- Supports Endocrine system function, aiding the HPA axis which supports healthy hormonal balance.
- Support proper immune function, very important regarding autoimmune fertility issuessuch as antisperm antibodies.
- May increase sex drive.
- May help treat erectile dysfunction; enhanced erection.
- Increases stamina, may aid in sexual performance.
- Supports healthy stress response, this may help prevent and heal adrenal fatigue and sexual dysfunction associated with high stress levels.
- Adrenal health and proper function is vital to proper manufacturing and release of testosterone.
- Supports proper digestion and absorption of nutrients from foods, which is essential to health overall, including sperm health.
Forever Gin Chia Tablet Uses
- Vitamin d deficiency
- Infections of the intestine
- Fatigue Join
- Diabetes Join
- Cell damage
- Wound healing
- Tissue repair
- Red blood cell production
- Cardiovascular health
- Loss of appetite
- Inflammation of the colon
- Inflammation of the lining of the stomach
- Oxidative stress
- Decreased fat utilisation
- Heart attack
Chia is being studied as a potential natural treatment for type-2 diabetes because of its ability to slow down digestion. The gelatinous coating chia seeds develops when exposed to liquids-can also prevent blood sugar spikes.
Just a 28-gram or one-ounce serving of chia has 11 grams of dietary fibre — about a third of the recommended daily intake for adults. Adding some chia to your diet is an easy way to make sure you’re getting a good amount of fibre, which is important for digestive health.
Chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, with nearly five grams in a one-ounce serving. These fats are important for brain health. “There’s better conversion of omega 3s into the plasma or into the food than with flax seed,” said researcher Wayne Coates.
A serving of chia seeds has 18 per cent of the recommended daily intake for calcium, which puts your well on your way to maintaining bone and oral health, and preventing osteoporosis.
Manganese isn’t a well-known nutrient, but it’s important for our health: it’s good for your bones and helps your body use other essential nutrients like biotin and thiamin. One serving of chia seeds, or 28 grams, has 30 per cent of your recommended intake of this mineral.
With 27 per cent of your daily value for phosphorus, chia seeds also helps you maintain healthy bones and teeth. Phosphorus is also used by the body to synthesize protein for cell and tissue growth and repair.
Chia seeds also make a great source of protein for vegetarians and don’t have any cholesterol. One 28-gram serving of these super seeds has 4.4 grams of protein, nearly 10 per cent of the daily value.
Chia’s stabilizing effect on blood sugar also fights insulin resistance which can be tied to an increase in belly fat, according to Live Strong. This type of resistance can also be harmful for your overall health.
Tryptophan, an amino acid found in turkey, is also found in chia seeds. While tryptophan is responsible for that strong urge to nap after a big Thanksgiving dinner for example, it also helps regulate appetite, sleep and improve mood.
According to the Cleveland Clinic, chia seeds have been shown to improve blood pressure in diabetics, and may also increase healthy cholesterol while lowering total, LDL, and triglyceride cholesterol. All good news for your ticker!
Oriental ginseng (Panax ginseng as powdered root) 40mg
Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus as powdered root) 20mg
Golden chia (Salvia columbariae as powdered seed) 160mg
Sorbitol, honey, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, ascorbic acid, soy protein isolate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid, natural lemon flavour, ascorbyl palmitate, and cayenne.
Contents: 100 tablets.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily as a dietary supplement.